LOOKBOOK | A green, white, and gray kind of day

halfwhiteboy penshoppe old school pullover 01

I was giddy when I first saw this sweatshirt in a tweet from Penshoppe last month. Apart from being a really nice-looking piece, what struck me was the brand's old logo from the 90s embroidered across the front--plus that cute little pen logo applique on one of the sleeves. Apparently it's part of Penshoppe's Old School collection, which I really like, probably due to nostalgia as well. I'm old after all.

halfwhiteboy penshoppe old school pullover 02

Taking after the sweatshirt's green, white, and gray colors, I wore white jeans and gray sneakers for a cohesive and might I say, fresh, look. Seems fit for the Christmas season, too.

halfwhiteboy penshoppe old school pullover 03
halfwhiteboy penshoppe old school pullover 04
halfwhiteboy penshoppe old school pullover 05

I also got at least two more pieces from the collection--with much restraint, by the way. Check their stores out!
_______________
Sweatshirt (Penshoppe); pants (Regatta); sneakers (Lacoste).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler