LOOKBOOK | Not quite a Minion

halfwhiteboy - white t-shirt and dungarees 01

I don't get to wear it often but I sure am glad to own dungarees. Also called overalls, it's something I've wanted for years but never found one until early last year. For me they've always been around although they've never made it to becoming a mainstream fad. Or have I missed a trend here?

halfwhiteboy - white t-shirt and dungarees 02

Anyway, I took mine for a spin while on vacation and paired it with a plain white tee and slip-ons. I thought it was fine given the summer heat. Then I accessorized with a bunch of different bracelets while following a gray color scheme.

Not quite a Minion, though.

halfwhiteboy - white t-shirt and dungarees 03
halfwhiteboy - white t-shirt and dungarees 04
halfwhiteboy - white t-shirt and dungarees 05
halfwhiteboy - white t-shirt and dungarees 06
halfwhiteboy - white t-shirt and dungarees 07

Probably the only inconvenient thing about dungarees is when you need to go to the loo. But you'll get the hang of it in no time.
_________________
Dungarees (Zara Man); V-neck tee (Uniqlo); shoes (Flossy Footwear); bracelets (various).

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler