LOOKBOOK | 08Jan2015: From bed to work

01ADM_8685

Yep, I had a feeling someone was watching me. The cat was probably wondering again what in the world I was doing.

Anyway, yesterday's outfit was like Friday arrived a day earlier. Yes, it's very casual and I was really feeling the salmon pink color here.

02ADM_8712
03ADM_8721

But wait, it's not just about the color; it's the pants themselves. They're drawstring pants! And I wore them to work! Shameless me! How dare I!

04ADM_8746

So it's like I was lounging at home then suddenly I threw on a cardigan because I realized I had to go to work. Maybe I'm getting too comfy with those really comfy joggers that I think drawstring pants are the next best comfy thing I can wear to work.

I admit that such pants aren't really office-appropriate but the thing here is I'm packaging them into something I could wear to the office (well, at least in an office that's tolerant of casual wear). For one I think it helps that the pants themselves don't really look like your ordinary home loungewear, that they can even pass for some colorful hip chinos or something. Second, putting on something like a jacket, blazer, or in this case a cardigan, dresses up the whole look somehow.

05ADM_8688
06ADM_8699
07ADM_8727
08ADM_8752

I just think it's fun to experiment. Next time I'm gonna try this look with a blazer or a DB jacket perhaps.

Happy weekend, everyone!
__________
V-neck tee, cardigan, and drawstring pants (all Uniqlo); shoes (Artwork).

Comments

  1. Good look :)

    Pozdrawiam :)
    http://mw-maleworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing color pants !!!!! stylish.


    xx
    Muy chula la camisa y con coderas ! genial la propuesta casual chic.


    Abrazos


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler