[Lookbook 09.08.2014] Clean and khaki

01ADM_5672

So this is what greets us in the morning when we're about to leave the house: cats giving us some curious and judging stares. It could be "What's taking you so long? Go now and leave us in peace!" or "You're late. What are you looking at?" But then it could also be "That outfit's horrible!"

02ADM_5669

So I decided on an outfit post yesterday and our cats were either curious or downright bothered with what I was doing, probably thinking I look stupid.

Anyway I paired a crisp white shirt with some khaki trousers that I haven't worn for a long time. It's also a bit loose on me now that I have lost weight but I thought I could still wear it. There's also just a bit of blue details showing under the shirt's collar for some teeny weeny contrast. Then I topped off the look with a pair of tan brogues, a brown belt, and a pair of spectacles. Just plain and simple.

03ADM_5680
04ADM_5689
05ADM_5666
06ADM_5686

Enjoy the week ahead!

___________
Shirt (Celio); pants (Tyler); shoes and belt (Zara Man).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FRAGRANCE | Green Cedar EDT by Bench: An environmentally-conscious offering from the Philippines' premier retail brand

Man of style: Steven Tyler